love letter version 1 to ict's lecturer


assalamualaikum..
hye everyone,,
ohh i'm really tired today, with the macro quiz in the afternoon & sleu class finish at 7 make me sleep like a baby and does't realize the thing that happen in my room..

 when i wake up,,ohh i got 18 miscall and i'm thinking why not 20... =D ok drop the subject..

#copypaste from reflective journal that i have to sent it tomorrow..

16 October 2012, it is my first quiz in IT; I’m fall nervous to start it while thinking what the surprise that sir wants to give it to us. So at that night, I’m read the slide plus a some of chapter from text book because I know if I’m read the textbook, surely I will not finish my reading.

 So, in the evening at 6.00 pm the quiz start, whoah its really make me shock with the quiz on the slide in 20s per question, ohh.. I really hate the quiz on the slide. When it is started, I’m feel like I’m in the cinema watching the movie, I’m not even have the time to think, all thing that I read before this all of them fly away from my memory. Oh my God, this is the scarier thing in my life, so I’m really hope that sir will not doing this kind of quiz in the next time because I can’t really think of it properly.

To my lecturer, please I’m begging you for the next quiz please give us a question in a paper because at least I’m know what the question is all about and have a calm situation when answer it. I’m also realize most of the question that have been ask, all of them have an explanation in textbook which I can’t found on the slide, so the lesson that I learn on that day is read textbook and don’t read the slide cause it is to simple... 

thnks for reading.... =)

p/s: agak-agak lecturer tu marah x klau aku tulis mcm ni...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...