...I'm Sorry..

assalamualaikum...




dear mom & dad i'm sorry because i cant make you happy & proud with my result,,i know you must be frustrated with my result..i'm sorry i couldn't make you proud toward me just like 4 years ago..but deep in my heart i'm really sad..i'm really disappointed with my result.. sometime i always ask myself why i'm being like this,,why i can't be just like before,, why i'm must be blank,,why i'm always careless,,why i'm always be a forgetful person...why!!why!!


i'm really love both of you, you're my world,,u're the only person who always give me support and never give up to give me advice when i feel hopeless,,the only purpose why i'm here now are just for both of you,,i want to give you my excellent result..i just want to see your smile no more tears..

please support me!! 



LOVE,,
YOUR DAUGHTER..

P/S: PLEASE IGNORE ALL THE GRAMMATICALLY ERROR... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...