....2012 in memory...

assalamualaikum...

today is 2/1/13 right hmm alhamdulillah still can breath until today..hmm today nak cerita sikit pasal 2012 hmm many things happen to me,,and all of that thing berlaku di luar jangkaan aku..cisss ayat nk propa je lebih kan..

ok start with 2012 punya cerita,, further my degree in main campus hoho berkobar-kobar at that time u know,,ye la before this im just in CFS (centre for foundation),,diorang ckp masuk main campus best bnyak bnda yg kita boleh explore,,hmm interesting..yup after masuk sini a lot of thing happen to me ada best,,ada tak best pun ada jugak..



1) hmm yg x bestnya i lost my midterm exam wooooo takut gila penat taw buat,,penat lagi bila baca buku tak ingat hmm gila kejap that time cause my lecturer said that i have to take back the exam...nooo i can't accept that thing but syukur alhamdulillah ptg tu my lecturer found back my paper..fuhhh lega..




2) i got a free ticket to TWIN TOWER @LIVE 2012 lol..jgn jelez taw..actually its happen suddenly..waktu asar me & my friends nk gi solat & then there is one sister give it to my friends but its just a premium fan zone,,pun boleh la kan..dari tak de..but bila kita org dah dtg plus terlewat at that time the place is very crowded & take a decision to go back BUT there's one guy that give us a golden fan zone ticket WOW excited right..yup sangat excited..pss boleh tengok Faizal Tahir dekat lol..










short sem hmm terseksa with the subject that i hate which is MAF (account)..hmm but enjoy the other one.. haaa sambut puasa dekat uia is the best thing i think cause the environment masyaallah sgt kagum rasa mcm duduk kat oversea hehhe..cause here were are mixed with international students so its sound like interesting right,,,and every night i can see masjid tu penuh je..but tak berkesempatan nak pergi sebab i haved class at night sangatlah rugi..but insyallah akan sambut lagi ramadhan at UIA this year.


long sem fuhh many thing happen to me ada best ada yg x best..yg x best of course la i failed in the midterm and quiz lol but a lot of help from my friends, my lecture, and him..they help me to reduce my stress and help me to build up and give me a lot of motivation..one things that i always remember is " U can do it,, never said that u don't know this, u know it,,,never give an excuse" she's my lecture, i failed her subject, but she never got angry towards me but she always give me motivation to me..yup she my beloved lectured..always ask me about my quiz that i always get 1 over 10.. always ask me hows my midterm although she know i'm failed but she always ask me with a bright smile..thank to her that never give up to teach me..to my beloved lecture i'm promise i will do the best for ur subject.. even thought i know i'm will not give an A for ur subject..



ok dah-dah sad story,,now happy moments with my friends..girls day out,,yeayyyy..







 


owhhhh and i entered hockey tournament lol for the first time..never played this game,,and i'm addicted to play it again..










and also spend the time with JASA's club...





















ended 2012 with celebration of my birthday on 24/12/12.. im 20 now huhu.. ohhhh my,, i'm older now..







bye-bye panjang pulak entry ni..so sorry and a lot of thanks sbb sudi baca my blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...